Aleppo soap, is a very special soap, only made on a base of olive oil and Bay Laurel oils with soda & water to a very ancient traditional recipe ( and that is the entire ingredients)
• PH Neutral, this is a very hydrating soap, perfect for dry skin, sensitive skin, eczema and psoriasis.
• You can use this soap for the face, body and even the hair, it is so mild and gentle.
• A very non-aggressive soap that has taken over 9 months to cure for each batch.
• Aleppo Soap is entirely biodegradable and multi-purpose which is why we love it so much
• You can find vitamins A,C,E,F and Manganese, Phosphorus & Potassium in every bar
• The Aleppo soap is also famous for being anti-dandruff shampoo, moisturising the scalp, stop skin flaking and leaving hair bright and shiny.
• Aleppo soap can be used as a shaving bar , it moisturises the skin where shaving takes place, and reduces common effects of itching, redness and other allergic reactions.
• The Aleppo scent is derived from forests where the ingredients originate, uniquely also serving as a remedy for muscular spasms
• You will see the authentic stamp of Aleppo soap on the product itself
• Vegan Friendly
• Plant Based
• Cruelty Free
• SLS & Paraben Free
Alep soap also known as Aleppo soap, named after the town of its birth, is a kind and natural soap, recommended by dermatologists worldwide. Its pure and vegetable formula is pH neutral. It does not contain animal fats or chemicals it helps regenerates skin and with its purifying properties will help sooth sensitive skin.
Mild and soft to your skin, so ideal for children and people with Eczema, Psoriasis, acne, Rosacea, sensitive skin, etc. It’s recommended for all skin types and brightens skin complexion. Use it to shower, for a daily care of your face, body and hair also to use for washing collars, underarm marks on clothes and many other uses.
This is a great gentle soap for kids, the moisturising properties are ideal for their sensitive skin (advisable top check babies under 1 year are alergic to Laurel oil, we would recommend to use our milder 16% Laurel Oil soap for babies under 1yr).
Even great for use on your pets.
Eco friendly and long lasting so very economical to use – Classed historically as the mother of all soaps.
Now made across the border in Turkey by a Master Soap Maker from Aleppo.
Traditionally composed of compacted 40% Laurel, 60% Olive Oils, mineral crystal salts and plant extract ingredients – Savon d’Alep (aleppo) features natural, hygienic and non allergic benefits.
No Colouring, chemicals, perfumes or preservatives. It is also appreciated for its exceptional softness and virtues for the skin.
From ancient tradition to this day, the soap is stirred in copper cauldrons then cut out and stamped by hand before it is left to dry in the sun for 6 – 9 months to mature
The Vintage Country Boutique
The Vintage Country Boutique is a bijoux “pop-up shop” for natural and sustainably sourced crafts
Natural Artisan hand-crafted French Market Soaps made with 100% vegetable oils, enriched with Organic Shea Butter and scented with the world-famous Grasse fragrances (essential oils) from Grasse, France, a medieval town in southern Provence known as the perfume capital of the world…A pretty and beautifully fragrant range of creamy soft Marseille soaps made with natural ingredients and fragrances. Shea Butter is one of natures wonders renowned for its moisturising, softening, soothing and skin restorative properties….
• French Market Soap products are made with 100% Natural and sustainable ingredients
• Enriched with Organically farmed Shea Butter
• Paraben-free / Silicon-free / Pigment-free / Cruelty Free – Not tested on animals
• VEGAN friendly apart from products that contain honey and Donkey’s Milk and these products are clearly notified
• Naked – NO Plastic packaging! Soaps are wrapped with recyclable paper materials
We also have a limited stock of Vintage collectables (glassware, ceramics, curios) and some individual furniture pieces which will be added in due course…
Aleppo Soap (Savon d’Alep) 40%
Natural Traditional Savon d’alep soap 40% Laurel (Aleppo hand made soap) 200gm
• The Oldest and most Natural soap
• Ideal for sensitive skin, scent free, hypoallergenic, oil content is moisturising, nourishes and protects the skin. Can be used by the entire family for the body, face and hair
• It’s Natural pure and vegetable formula is pH neutral, with Olive Oil, 40% Laurel Oil – no parabens – not tested on animals
• Ideal for use with skin allergies, psoriasis, Eczema etc. Use for hair and reduce dry skin and scalp problems….
This soap is a hand made and hand stamped soap, like all Aleppo soaps this product is exceptionally pure, made only with Olive Oil and 40% Laurel Oil.
• There are no added colourings, no perfumes, no preservatives, no parabens, no EDTA.
• It protects the skin from dryness and is suitable for very sensitive skin. This soap takes nine months to make including the natural air drying process.
• PALM OIL FREE
• 220-225g (may vary slightly in size and weight due to the hand cut nature of each bar)
2 in stock