● HANDMADE WINE BOTTLE HOLDER WITH COASTERS | REAL LEATHER | BEAUTIFUL, LONG-LASTING AND UNIQUE ●
This is a hard-wearing, strong and gorgeous wine bottle holder made from undyed vegetable-tanned leather. It comes complete with a corkscrew bottle opener and two matching leather coasters (but not the wine bottles, unfortunately!)
This features a hand-tooled grapevine design at the top, and the two coasters each have a hand-tooled triquetra design.
This has been fully handmade and is very strong.
– Brass D-ring at the top to hang up the holder
– Space to hold two 75cl wine bottles
– A tab to hold your corkscrew and a place to hang your two coasters – keeping things nice and tidy
– Beautiful hand-tooled details including a grapevine design on the wine holder and triquetra design on the coasters
– This leather is undyed so that you can really appreciate its gorgeous vegetable-tanned colour. No chemicals used in the tanning process
This has been fully designed, hand-cut, hand-stitched, and finished by me in the Isle of Man.
● SIZE ●
Dimensions: Wine holder is overall 66cm x 15.5cm wide, coasters are 8cm in diameter
● COMMISSIONS ●
If this isn’t quite what you’re looking for, I’m open to commissions!
Visit my Instagram to see some of the commissions that I’ve completed: https://www.instagram.com/The_Leather_Shed
● DELIVERY ●
Your delivery estimate is 3-7 business days from date of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a rough estimate and will depend on your location and public holidays.
● ABOUT THE LEATHER SHED ●
Here in The Leather Shed, I make beautiful and long-lasting leather goods including bags and belts, wallets and purses, book covers and wine holders from the best-quality vegetable-tanned leather. Each product is entirely handmade from leather hides sourced in the UK.
I cut out the pieces, dye and stain them, edge and decorate them and hand-sew every item. Some items can be personalized with initials or simple designs if you order something to be made from scratch.
Vegetable-tanned leather is tanned using only natural plant materials such as tree bark, making it much more eco-friendly. This process takes longer than chrome tanning but uses none of the harmful chemicals.
My leather gifts will mellow and soften with age, making them ideal to give as long-lasting presents to friends and family – or just as a treat to yourself!
I hope you will enjoy owning your leather goods as much as I enjoyed making them.
● POLITE NOTE ●
Please do keep it in mind that the color of this bag may be slightly different from the online image due to your device’s colour settings. Thank you!