Let’s get Manx for 2022. This 12-month, A4 sized hanging wall calendar features popular Manx Sayings on each page – from ‘Traa dy liooar’ to ‘Theres a boat in the morning’
Each page has a date grid, Monday to Sunday, with space to write your appointments, events or birthdays in each box.
Isle of Man dates populated include:
• Tynwald Day
• Nollick Ghennal (Xmas)
• TT practise/week
• Southern 100
• Mother/Father’s Day
• Bank holidays
It’s wire bound at the top with a little hanger to easily hang on a hook.
Printed on 100% recycled materials, finished by hand and posted to you in plastic-free packaging.
Makes for a lovely and practical gift idea.
Popular designs included:
– Traa dy liooar
– Damn you Crellin’s Hill
– Drive all the way to Douglas!
– Big feet no bread in the house
– I love the smell of kippers in the morning
– How you walk through Pully at night
– Blowing a hoolie out there bey!
– Alright yessir
– 7 Kingdoms, I cannot see a thing (Sneafell)
– Find the best spot for watching the bikes
– Links fahren
– We love the beer tent!
– Thank you for flying Manx Airlines
– Day trip to Ramsey
– When the Outback lights go out
– Speak up Gef!
– Waiting for your Aquadrome clothing basket
– Wish I was a Peel girl
– Its not a turnip, its a moot!
– Where is that mouse? (Ginny)
– Got any skeet?
– Lets play hide & seek
– On the lash tonight fella!
– Bit fresh out there bey!
• Size: A4 paper 21 × 29.7 cm
• Printed on 170 gsm matt paper (easy to write on), with 250gsm covers.
• 100% recycled paper
• Ring-bound with a hanger to hang on a hook
• 12 Months – Jan 2022 – Dec 2022
• Manx dates pre-populated