Checkout our Victorian illustrations with funny Isle of Man/Manx phrases, ideal for the family home
– Alright yessir!
– Big feet no bread in the house
– There’s a boat in the morning
– Chips, Cheese & Gravy!
– Come over
– Damn you Crellin’s Hill
– Got any skeet
– He’s a rare one
– Let play hide & seek (Manx wallabies)
– Nippin’ to Ramey
– On the last tonight fella
– Speak up, Gef (Dalby spook)
– Traa dy lioor
•• INFO ••
Professionally printed on high quality and sustainable matt 200gsm paper and using a vibrant 12-colour digital ink process, allowing our prints to remain vibrant and vivid over time. As standard we roll all travel prints in a reinforced tube using acid-free tissue paper, meaning your modern wall art will arrive in perfect condition.
– Printed on high quality 200gsm photo paper
– Unframed print
– Available sizes: A2, A3, A4, Greetings Card
•• SIZES ••
A2 = 59.4 x 42cm / 23.4 x 16.5 in
A3 = 42 x 29.7cm / 16.5 x 11.7 in
A4 = 29.7 x 21cm / 11.7 x 8.3 in
Colours may vary slightly, depending on your computer screen settings.
All orders take between 1 to 2 weeks process (design and manufacture).
* Each product is printed to order, so unless there is a fault with the item returns or exchanges are not accepted .*
Design & illustration by Manx Nostalgia ©2020.
All rights reserved.